News and Updates
Registration and abstract submission will open soon.
DEADLINES & IMPORTANT DAYS
|Application for Young researcher travel grant:||May 15, 2022|
|Reduced registration fee:||June 15, 2022|
|Abstract submission for oral presentation:||June 15, 2022|
About RAFA 2022
On behalf of the University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague (UCT Prague, Czech Republic) and Wageningen Food Safety Research (WFSR), part of Wageningen University & Research (The Netherlands), we are delighted to invite all food scientists from academia and industry and representatives of national and international agencies, control authorities, governmental and commercial laboratories to attend the 10th International Symposium on Recent Advances in Food Analysis (RAFA 2022).
In line with the concept of previous events, RAFA 2022 will provide an overview of contemporary trends in ANALYTICAL & BIOANALYTICAL STRATEGIES IN FOOD QUALITY AND SAFETY CONTROL and discuss CHALLENGES / NOVEL APPROACHES IN FOOD AND NATURAL PRODUCTS ANALYSIS. Following RECENT & EMERGING ISSUES will be addressed within the RAFA 2022 sessions:
- Mycotoxins, marine and plant toxins in a changing climate
- Process induced contaminants
- Pesticide & veterinary drug residues
- Environmental contaminants
- Per- and polyfluoralkyl substances (PFAS)
- Emerging alternative proteins: allergens and other issues
- Metals & metalloids & speciation
- Cannabinoids in food and supplements
- Bioactivity determination and identification
- Flavours in food engineering
- Multi-omics in food analysis
- Food fraud, forensics and authenticity
- Organic crops & foodstuffs
- Micro- and nanoplastics in food
- Human biomonitoring and exposure assessment
- Portable on-site food analysis
- Food legislation and food control
- QA/QC & Chemometrics & Big data handling
The organizers of the 10th International Symposium on Recent Advances in Food Analysis promise to prepare a balanced programme including oral presentations
by young scientists, satellite workshops, interactive and vendor seminars and nice social events.
We are looking forward to meeting you again in beautiful Prague!
As long as, you are willing to join us, please mark RAFA 2022 in your calendar. Prof. Jana Hajslova & Prof. Michel Nielen & Dr. Stefan van Leeuwen, conference chairs